– They feel discomfort when people are unfamiliar with sth
– If they are familiar with sth, they feel friendly.
Strategy of explaining disadvantages of Ideas
1) Disarm the listener.
2) It gives a smart impression.
– People tend to rate the expertise of the person who speaks negatively.
3) Increase reliability
– Not only is he rich in knowledge, but he is also honest.
– If the opponent knows the disadvantages already, it will be okay.
4) Because the listener prejudices and processes information, it becomes much more favorable to the idea itself.
Four choices for solving an unsatisfactory situation
1) escape (change situation, harmful to organization)
2) Expressing discontent (changing the situation, beneficial to the organization)
3) patience (maintaining the status quo, beneficial to the organization)
4) Obstruction (maintenance of the status quo, harmful to organization)
A person who affects the decision of an employee’s unsatisfactory situation: his manager
Employees who work with superiors who are good at support feel a strong sense of cohesion to the organization and feel they have an impact on what they do
Type of boss
1) A amicable boss 
– Do not like the right people and try to cause conflicts.
– They value attitudes that conform to cooperation and norms.
2) The argumentative boss 
– They have done a proposal to change the environment while complaining about complaints in the past.
– Bosses with experience in challenging the existing system have a much more open mind with the new idea, and they feel less threatened
Change in propensity according to organizational status
1) High Position
– They are expected to be different from others and have the right to deviate.
– He was somewhat respected.
– He considers his position in the group
– He does not want to jeopardize his position.
– To be creative, there is nothing to lose
Ultimately, originality can come out well from the bottom.
Distribution specialist from Apple
I’ve proven myself to be right with Steve Jobs, and I’m proud of it and get promoted.
“It’s dignified to challenge Apple’s king.” I think you might think that Steve Jobs is a crazed opponent.
A casual boss likes to be tackled logically, but if the opponent wins, he accepts the opponent rather than hurt his pride.
If you’re an employee at the bottom,
1) If your manager is a argumentative boss, you can change the situation if you propose a job improvement proposal and give an idea to change.
2) If your boss is a good boss, try to patronize the family atmosphere.
-> It is not an unfortunate strategy to quit the company in the second case. Also, number one is not always a good strategy.
If you are an intermediate employee
1) Your originality is already constrained, so you can keep your originality by listening carefully to your subordinates.