코딩 가이드라인으로 참조하기에 유용한 듯 하다.
implementation부분에 대한 것도 컨설턴트로서 깊이 관여하고 싶기는 하지만 현실적으로 여의치 않은 경우가 많은지라..
아래의 link가 c에 직접적으로 적용이 어려울 수도 있지만, 간접적으로는 가능한 부분도 많이 있다.
Strategy of explaining disadvantages of Ideas
1) Disarm the listener.
2) It gives a smart impression.
– People tend to rate the expertise of the person who speaks negatively.
3) Increase reliability
– Not only is he rich in knowledge, but he is also honest.
– If the opponent knows the disadvantages already, it will be okay.
4) Because the listener prejudices and processes information, it becomes much more favorable to the idea itself.
Four choices for solving an unsatisfactory situation
1) escape (change situation, harmful to organization)
2) Expressing discontent (changing the situation, beneficial to the organization)
3) patience (maintaining the status quo, beneficial to the organization)
4) Obstruction (maintenance of the status quo, harmful to organization)
A person who affects the decision of an employee’s unsatisfactory situation: his manager
Employees who work with superiors who are good at support feel a strong sense of cohesion to the organization and feel they have an impact on what they do
Type of boss
1) A amicable boss 
– Do not like the right people and try to cause conflicts.
– They value attitudes that conform to cooperation and norms.
2) The argumentative boss 
– They have done a proposal to change the environment while complaining about complaints in the past.
– Bosses with experience in challenging the existing system have a much more open mind with the new idea, and they feel less threatened
Change in propensity according to organizational status
1) High Position
– They are expected to be different from others and have the right to deviate.
– He was somewhat respected.
– He considers his position in the group
– He does not want to jeopardize his position.
– To be creative, there is nothing to lose
Ultimately, originality can come out well from the bottom.
Distribution specialist from Apple
I’ve proven myself to be right with Steve Jobs, and I’m proud of it and get promoted.
“It’s dignified to challenge Apple’s king.” I think you might think that Steve Jobs is a crazed opponent.
A casual boss likes to be tackled logically, but if the opponent wins, he accepts the opponent rather than hurt his pride.
If you’re an employee at the bottom,
1) If your manager is a argumentative boss, you can change the situation if you propose a job improvement proposal and give an idea to change.
2) If your boss is a good boss, try to patronize the family atmosphere.
-> It is not an unfortunate strategy to quit the company in the second case. Also, number one is not always a good strategy.
If you are an intermediate employee
1) Your originality is already constrained, so you can keep your originality by listening carefully to your subordinates.
The two types of the world
Characteristics of a creative person
Theory of system justification
Adaptive person – according to the existing system.
Creative person – change the scope or organization of work mainly by oneself. Satisfied with the job and promoted
In some research results, adaptive people follow the existing system, but if they do not like it, they do not want to change it, and eventually they will keep the company.
Obstacles to originality
1) Without some ideas, originality is not exercised.
Do it again until it is done.
2) Negative mistake – It is a big hit, but it is regards as bad/tragedy.
Case – Star Wars, Itty, Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter .. etc
Human reactions that occur when faced with uncertainty
The problem is that as people become more professional and experience, they are buried in a particular way of looking at the world.
You should not have the same experience as others to do innovative work (steve jobs, 1982).
Success Factors of Sitcom Sine Feld
Ludwun was out of the ordinary on sitcoms and was able to pursue something different without being buried in the typical form of sitcom.
Difficulty of original research
Apply the concept concept_1 in the domain_1 field to the domain_2 field. The domain_2 field does not yet have a concept for concept_2 (import it or apply it to the application)
There are also safety-related standards, so experience in various areas of functional safety projects can be a great asset.
세상의 두 부류
창조적인 사람의 특징
체계 정당화 이론(theory of system justification)
어떤 연구결과에서는 순응적 사람은 기존체제에 따르지만 그게 맘에 안들게 되면 변화시키려고 하지 않고 버티다가 결국에는 회사를 관두게 됨.
독창성을 가로막는 장애물
1) 아이디어가 몇개 없으면 독창성이 발휘되지 않음.
–> 될때까지 하다보면 한두개는 얻어걸린다.
로또 당첨되고 싶으면 될때까지 해야 되는 것과 같은 이치???
2) 부정 오류 – 대박인데 형편없다고 평가.
사례 – 스타워즈, 이티, 나니아연대기, 해리포터..등
불확실성에 직면하게 되면 발생되는 인간의 반응
문제는 사람들이 전문성과 경험이 길어질수록 세상을 보는 특정한 방식에 매몰됨
혁신적인 일을 하려면 다른 사람과 똑같은 경험을 해서는 안된다.(steve jobs, 1982)
시트콤 사인펠드의 성공요인
독창적 연구의 어려움
domain_1분야에서 정리된 개념concept_1을 domain_2분야에 적용. domain_2분야는 아직 concept_2에 대한 개념이 없음(그대로 가져오거나 application에 맞게 적용)
안전 관련 표준들에도 그런 것들이 있기 때문에 다양한 분야의 functional safety 프로젝트 경험은 큰 자산이 될 수 있음