어마어마한 것 같은데, 현실성이 있는 것인가? 어떻게 검증할 수 있을까? Linkedin의 ISO26262커뮤니티에도 partitioning features를 어떻게 검증할지를 물어봤는데, 전문가들의 말을 통해 내가 느낀 점은 아직 표준화된 검증 기준이 없다는 것인데..Anyway
자동차 domain에서 multicore 구조가 효과적으로 사용되도록 하기 위해서 고려되어야 하는 3가지 포인트들:
- Separation of functions and mixed-criticality support: Different functions need to be able to run simultaneously (in so-called partitions) without affecting each other. In the case of functions that are safety critical, these need to be able to run alongside non-safety-critical functions without their safety characteristics being compromised.
- Multi-OS support and integration: Because different functions are best served by different operating systems (e.g., AUTOSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture) for safety-critical functions, GenIVI Linux for automotive infotainment, Android for user apps), the multicore system needs to be able to run multiple operating systems at the same time. The main considerations here are flexibility, and the ability to run widely different operating systems.
- Efficient shared use of SoC resources: Different functions make use of the same dedicated system resources. Examples for this include accelerated graphics from different integrated functions, or the shared use of communication channels. This requires the software design to facilitate efficient resource sharing.
멀티코어 프로세서로 가상화 기술을 사용하는 것의 장점들:
- Multiple functions can be integrated on the same hardware without compromising their performance
- The processors’ computing power can be optimally exploited
- There can be better separation between the partitions
- Individual software systems can be upgraded or replaced
- It is easier to reuse software systems to other hardware.